DigiGlass understands the critical requirement of monitoring security alerts 24x7 and managing any incidents reported by Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) system or an Extended Detection and Management (XDR) system. DigiGlass offers managed services for incidents reported by either of the systems or a combination thereof.
Key functions of Threat Management services are:
1. Log Management
2. 24x7 monitoring for alerts/incidents
3. Alert/incident analysis (triaging)
4. Share inputs for preventive maintenance with resolver (admin) groups
5. SLA based incident response and resolution
6. Post-facto incident analysis and remediation recommendations
7. Root Cause investigation for P1 incidents
8. Recommendation on additional controls/processes
9. Compliance management
DigiGlass SOC Staffing Model
DigiGlass maintains best-in-class SOC processes and practices to offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Analysts staffing the SOC are trained for different level of expertise in intended domains of Cyber Security.
DigiGlass SOC are certified for following: